Sept 7th start test skate of Russian figure skating team. I found a time schedule of closed part:
9:00 – 10:00 ice dance: Stepanova / Bukin, Sinitsina / Katsalapov
10:00 – 11:00 ice dance: Zahorski / Guerreiro, Evdokimova / Bazin, Davankova / Shibnev
11:45 – 12:45 ice dance: Elinykh / Zhiganshin, Bobrova / Soloviev
13:00 – 14:00 ladies: Tuktamysheva, Radionova, Medvedeva, Pogorilaya
14:30 – 15:30 men: Kovtun, Voronov, Kolyada
15:45 – 16:45 men: Dmitriev, Gorshkov, Petrov
17:00 – 18:00 pairs: Astakhova / Rogonov, Kavaguti / Smirnov, Bazarova / Deputat
18:15 – 19:15 ladies: Sotnikova, Sotskova, Lipnitskaya, Leonova, Sakhanovich
9:00 – 10:00 men: Kovtun, Voronov, Gorshkov
10:15 – 11:30 pairs: Kavaguti / Smirnov, Bazarova / Deputat
11:45 – 13.00 pairs: Stolbova / Klimov, Zabijako / Enbert, Tarasova / Morozov
14:30 – 15:30 ice dance: Sinitsina / Katsalapov, Stepanova / Bukin
15:45 – 16:45 ice dance: Ilinykh / Zhiganshin
17:00 – 18:00 ladies: Radionova, Medvedeva, Pogorilaya
So, based on this timetable we can make the following conclusions:
- Volosozhar / Trankov (quite predictable) won’t show up at the test skates.
- Rumours that Bazarova / Deputat splitted up aren’t true
- There are no Alexandra Proklova and Adian Pitkeev on the list, so they’re probably haven’t recovered from injuries yet.
- Popova / Mozgov also won’t participate. According to Sergei’s instagram he was on a treatment, so maybe they don’t have a lot to show yet.
- Not everyone skates on the second day. Two options: either they were divided into two days for the FP (Thursday and Friday) because free programs requires more time or not everyone were had to attend, because everything was ok and there were no a lot of recomendations. Probably, on Friday the secon half will skate their programs.
- More time is devoted for Ilinykh / Zhiganshin on September 8th. I’m quite qurious, it’s because their dances are so good and promising or because they require a lot of work?
Unfortunately, that’s all news for today from Russian test skate. Hope some info will leak out soon)